April 12, 2018 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
110 Franklin St
United way of LaPorte county fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our local communities.
Through county‐wide collective impact projects and YOUR generous financial support, we are creating bridges to financial stability for adults and families and pathways to success for local youth.
United Way of LaPorte County is excited to announce our newest signature event – #B4UnitedWay presented by Mateys Restaurant and supporting our local community impact projects.
What are you for?
What will you stand for?
What will you fight for?
Join us from 6-9 PM on Thursday, April 12 for an evening of blues, BBQ, bourbon, and brews for the cause!
• A delicious BBQ buffet with brisket, ribs, pulled pork, cornbread, coleslaw, and baked beans.
• Unlimited samples of 4 signature beers from Burn ‘Em Brewing – featuring the Bourbon Barrel Aged Rule of Plum, a 10.4% Imperial Stout finished with Cocoa Nibs and Plums then aged in Heaven Hill Distillery Bourbon Barrels. In collaboration with Function Brewing.
• Unlimited samples of spirits and a signature Peach Tea cocktail from Republic National Distributing Company.
• Two additional drink tickets for cocktails and wine from the Matey’s full bar.
• Chinese and silent auction of unique items for bid.
• A commemorative pint glass and fun United Way giveaways.
Join us and #B4UnitedWay!
***Early Birds save $20 per ticket through April 4***
***Groups of 6 or more save an additional $5 per ticket***
To learn more about our sponsorship packages, please contact Dave Sisk, Director of Corporate Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 210-3534 or visit unitedwaylpc.org/b4