HALLOWEEN CONTEST RULES 2016
Prize: ?????? First (stay tuned – to be announced October 1!!!)
CASH PRIZES ARE AWARDED ONLY ON SATURDAY WHEN FINALISTS ARE JUDGED BETWEEN 12-12:30 A.M. ALL FINALISTS (the final 3 from each day) FROM BOTH DATES WILL RECEIVE A $50 MATEYS GIFT CARD.
ALL CONTESTANTS MUST REGISTER AT MATEYS TO BE ELIGIBLE.
FRIDAY: Oct. 28th 9 P.M.
SATURDAY: Oct. 29th 9 P.M.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
IN ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE CONTESTANTS WHO WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO BECOME A FINALIST WE WILL SELECT 3 FINALISTS ON FRIDAY WHO WILL AUTOMATICALLY PROCEED TO THE FINALS AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE AND SECOND AND THIRD PLACE PRIZES ON SATURDAY. THE FINALISTS MUST WEAR THE SAME COSTUME ON SATURDAY IF THEY QUALIFY. CONTESTANTS THAT DO NOT BECOME A FINALIST ON FRIDAY MAY ENTER ON SATURDAY IF THEY CHOSE.
THERE WILL BE 3 FINALISTS SELECTED ON SATURDAY AND ONLY THE 6 FINALISTS (3 FROM FRIDAY AND 3 FROM SATURDAY) ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CASH PRIZES.
IF 3 FINALISTS ARE NOT SELECTED ON FRIDAY THEN ANY OPEN SLOTS WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO SATURDAY SO THE FINALIST POOL HAS A TOTAL OF 6 FINALISTS (IF THE FINALISTS FROM FRIDAY DO NOT SHOW UP ON SATURDAY THOSE SPOTS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AS WELL. FOR EXAMPLE IF ONLY TWO CONTESTANTS QUALIFY ON FRIDAY NIGHT THEN 4 FINALISTS WILL BE CHOSEN ON SATURDAY).
• Must be 21 or older.
• Employee’s and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
• Only one winner for 1st, 2nd and 3rd If a costume involves more than one person or a group of people the prize amount does not vary.
• Participants must have a legitimate costume to enter.
• Sign up begins October 1 and will end at 9 p.m. on Friday, October 28th and at 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 29, 2016. The cash prize is only awarded on Saturday, October 29, 2016 and only the finalists will be entered in the final judging session.
• Minimum of 20 participants each night at prize levels, if less than 20 participants then prizes may be reduced at the discretion of the management.
• Participants must be present to win and all eligible participants must be present from 9 pm until judging is complete on Saturday, October 29, 2016 to be eligible for the cash prize.
• Prizes awarded by the vote of 2 judges plus the audience will have 1 collective vote. All decisions are final.
• Matey’s reserves the right to alter the contest rules or discontinue the contest at any time.